Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Challenge for the Circlets!

Hi Everyone!
 I can not believe how the time has flown , my last post was a year ago! I am putting up a challenge and a prize in the 3rd annual  Canadian Swarm on the Cricut Circle messageboards.
 As the days grow shorter and cooler I felt that making my mom a bouquet to brighten her fall table would make her happy. As a challenge to my circle family I am asking you to match me and make a family or friend happy. The Challenge is to make a home decor project using chipboard and Cricut cut flowers. This can be anything, a picture frame, a photo box or maybe a fridge magnet!

Here is my bouquet in a paper covered chipboard vase.


And here is the prize you can win for participating.This challenge is open to all Circle members.So good luck to everyone. Challenge close November 15th. Prize is drawn November 16th.

2 comments:

  1. I can't find your email adress and you did not open my PM on the circle MB. Could you please post your challenge to the MB? or PM me please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great challenge, I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of posting your blog link to the Canadian MB and to the Canadian Cirlcettes MB group for everyone to find. Great challenge and lovely example, thank you!

    ReplyDelete