Had a great scrappy weekend!! Got eight of my Christmas cards finished and the Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge done!! I love how it turned out!!Here is my challenge entry!! You can't see the glitter on the background very well in the picture but in person it just sparkles!! and the Swarovski crystal gems are so pretty when they catch the light!!
This is the challenge: Projects must be able to hang on your Christmas tree. Use at least 4 cuts using your Cricut and use one other Provo Craft product to add someting to your design.
Here are the products I used:
- the paper is Basic Gray Wassail
- inked with Tim Holtz inks, vintage photo and antique linen
- Sookwang adhesive
- Glitter Ritz glitter
- Ad-tech glue runner
- white organza ribbon
- Jolee's Crystallized gems
- Cricut expression
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Forest Branches
- Christmas Cartridge
- Very Merry Tags Cartridge
- Teardrop Cartridge
- Gypsy (I love my Gypsy)
- 2 Deer @ 3.5"
Very Merry Tags
- circle tag (flipped) @ 6.02
- circle tag w/ circle frame @ 4.93" from Teardrop cart welded inside to make window. Hide contour used to hide outside of circle frame.
- circle frame @ 4.92
- circle frame shadow @ 4.93
-circle frame blackout @ 4.62
1. Base(back) flipped Circle tag
2.blackout circle frame centered on tag (for stability)
3.windowed circle tag
4.circle frame shadow
5.Sookwang covered and glittered center of circle frame shadow
7. deer (dark)
8.deer (light) offset over dark deer
(deer embossed w/cuttlebug)
9. deer's harness
Would love to see pictures if anyone make something using this pattern! You could use a different cut instead of the deer for the center if you would like.