Monday, January 10, 2011

Always Fun!!

Today I'm pretty excited to have a chance to play in my scraproom! I have not done many projects using my Imagine, so I thought it was time. The picture I chose is a self-portrait my DD Daisy took of herself in the fall 2010. She was going through such a silly time when she liked to wear these nerdy glasses everywhere. (Thank goodness that has passed!!)

The background paper I printed with the Imagine using the Hopscotch cartridge. The mat was cut at 8.5" and color filled with a pattern from Best Friends. The flowers were printed and cut at 3" and the heart printed and cut at 1" are from Better Together. The letters are cut at 1.5 and 2" on the Imagine from a regular Cricut cart called A Child's Year. "U" and "Silly" are printed with patterns from Better Together. "Always" is colored with a pattern from "Kate's Kitchen". I embellished with pearls and metal accents.
I did this LO for the January Circle Monthly Challenge. The Challenge is to "scraplift" something from a previous post on the blog and to use 2 products from the Sponsers. I scraplifted this from The Think Pink Challenge Oct 8th by Kristen Swain. I used her LO as a sketch. I used 3 different papers from Cosmo Cricket. They matched well with Imagine carts done by Cosmo Cricket. The metal accents on the word "fun" are Imaginesce put on with the I-rock. Thank you for looking and have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Terrific layout. It's great you captured your DD with her silly stage (they always are full of fun!)

    ReplyDelete