Hi Peeps, I must be yearning for warmer days! I love my summer gardens and so does the little tree frog that I caught on camera last season. This is a single 12 x 12 layout titled " My Green Space"
- White and green patterned paper from my stash.
- Pink, brown, white and yellow paper from my stash cut on Cricut at 11" using
scalloped circle from Essential Accents. Cut circle in half. Colored yellow with
green Copic marker.
- Pink Bazzill cardstock for background and flamingo from Serenade cut @ 6".
- Brown Bazzill cardstock for flourishes and flamingo from Serenade cut @ 6".
- Green Bazzill smooth cardstock for letters cut @ 1.5"(Green Space)
and 2"(My) using the Songbird Cart. "Green Space" welded on the Gypsy.
- White Organza ribbons knoted through 3 green Basic Grey buttons.
- 1/8" pink and brown Grosgrain ribbon.
- 3/4" green and pink Grosgrain ribbon.
- 1 White corduroy brad.
- 2 green Prima Obsession Flowers that where sprayed with Frost Shimmer Spritz.
- Glossy Accents used to stick fine Martha Stewart brown glitter to flourishes.
- Pop-dots to pop the flourishes, words and flamingo.
- Atg used to stick it all down.
- White gel pen for faux stitching on paper edge and flamingo.
I made this page for the My Pink Stamper Design Team Challenge. The challenge was
to use a favorite Cricut cart ( mine is Serenade, love those flourishes!!)
and Robyn's favorite colors pink, brown and green and another optional color, I
chose white. I love how it turned out!! Thanks for checking out my blog!!