I have finally made time to do scrapbooking pages for my boys! This year I want to make a scrapbook for all my kids and grandkids...this is a huge task!! I have 7 children and 3 grandchildren. There is one girl in the mix, our daughter who is our youngest. I have a few pages done for her and our youngest boy...the ones still at home but almost none of my older boys!! and only a couple of the grandbabies!!
I have gone through the older boys albums and scanned and printed a few choice photos.
I did this LO using the sketch by Jana Eubank for the Cute as a Button Circle weekly challenge. The challenge was also to use stamping and buttons as well as 2 cricut cuts.Here is the sketch.
In this LO is John who was born in 1989. He is about 1 1/2 in these pictures...the other photo is his father at the same age. They sure looked alike then and they still do.
For this project I used:
- Bazzill Flower stamped with black ink
- Bazzill turquoise cardstock
- Cricut green cardstock from the 12 x 24 pastel pack
- 3 white buttons from my stash
- Imaginesce paper Bubble Bath from their Baby Powder line
- white gel pen
- border printed and cut on the Imagine from JT cart at 2" (x2)
- flowers (2") from Mother's Day Bouquet printed and cut on the Imagine using JT
for clolors. Some stamped in black ink.
- Inkadinkado stamp
- Momento Tuxedo Black