Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Check out my Valentine Mailbox!!

  Hi Everyone,
   I made a mailbox candy holder for my family for Valentine's Day. I filled it with Kisses and Hugs!!
It is my entry for the Cricut Circle Monthly Challenge. The Challenge asked to make a homemade gift using at least 2 Cricut cuts ... I used 19 !






Materials and tools used:

Cricut Expression, Gypsy. Hearts cut from; Create a Critter,  Damask Decor,  Doodlecharms,  Disney Princesses:Dreams Come True,  Everyday Pop-Up Cards , and Formal Occasion.  Hearts cut at 1.5 and 2 ".
Cuttlebug and folders - Candyhearts, Swiss Dots, Paisley, Stripes, Small Hearts, Valetines, Music Notes, Butterfly, Candy, Songbird. ( I am sure that these are not the correct name for all the folders, only a description, wish PC would include names on folders...hint hint )

Paper is Yours Truly from Echo Park 12 x12 and 6 x6.
Pink and Red Cardstock by Bazzill

Other supplies used;
Shimmering Paints, Red/white twine,  pink/white twine, made in China paper mache mailbox, red heart button, Stampin-up Real Red ink, Copic R17 Lipstick Orange, Versa Color  White ink pad, mini gems, Tim Holtz Distress ink - Seedless Preserves, Momento- Tuxedo Black, Glimmer Mist Rum Punch, Glimmerz Spritz-Carribean Sunset and Cotton Candy, Inkadinkado Stamps- Hearts.

Thanks for sharing in my craftiness and have a great day!! Hugs, Colleen





1 comment: