Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sketch Challenge for the Circle Blog

Good Morning Everyone,

  I have been busy crafting everyday for the past while but I've been amiss about posting my creations...working on this!!
 Today I will share a layout I did for the Cricut Circle blog's  February Magazine Challenge. The challenge was to use a sketch that was featured on a previous Circle Blog post. I chose a sketch used by Jillian Deiling Cassity. Here is the sketch Jill used and her layout .

by Jillian Deiling Cassity
Sketch









                                                Here is how I used the sketch.
                                     This is our son Dustin standing in a crack of a really large rock.
                                        I flipped the sketch counter clockwise to fit the picture.


My layout using the sketch

 I used DCWV's Doodlin' Around for this LO.  There are many Cricut cuts on this page.
Clouds are from Create A Critter and Paperdolls For Everyday.
Trees are from Cindy Loo
Florishes and crest from Ashlyn's Alphabet
Flowers by Prima
Shimmerz Spritz - Pewter
Glimmer Mist -  Graphite
Thickers Letters
Basic Grey buttons
Distress Ink - Pumice Stone
Glossy Accents
My Mind's eye ticket
Phrases are cut from DCWV Doodlin' Around sheet.

Thank you for sharing time with me and checking out my latest project!
 Have a great day.

Biggest Hugs, Colleen








 

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your layout on the Circle Blog and wanted to take a closer look. You did an amazing job, I love all of the details you added! I am a new follower and am looking forward to more of your creations!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks AWESOME! I especially lovve the colors and patterns you selected. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Wonderful job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete