Tuesday, February 28, 2012

An old Picture Frame gets a Make-Over!!

Hi Everyone, I am sharing a project I did using an old picture frame . I am entering this in the weekly challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog. The Challenge asked to use negative space from the Cricut cuts as well as a tag. This challenge is titled Thing We Love. I made this frame for my daughter and her favorite things in life right now are her friends. All cuts made on the Cricut expression. Frame is covered in paper to match.
  Materials Used: Paper is the Cottage Collection by Crate Paper Cardstock by American Crafts Glimmer Glam paint Lace (colored with Glimmer glam to match paper) I-Rock bling 10 x 13 square ATG adhesive Sookwang adhesive - Be Creative Cricut Expression and Gypsy Carts Used: Gypsy wanderings - dragonfly tag. MS Seasonal Cake - heart. Elegant Edges - butterfly, grid and squares. Hello Kitty Font - flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment