Saturday, February 25, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy Impromptu Challenge

Hi Everyone,

 I have just finished a LO for Let's Get Sketchy Impromptu challenge. Here is  the sketch.




This is my take on it. This is a photo of my dad and daughter in 1999. Grampa loves his girl!!




The paper I used is Daily Junque from Pink Paislee. Cardstock is Colorbok and Core'dinations. I used my Gypsy and Cricut Expression for the following cuts;
Flourish - Straight From The Nest
Square frames -  Elegant Edges
Circles - Elegant Edges
Crest - Elegant Edges
also used in this LO , Momento Black Tuxedo ink, Tim Holtz Artistry Stamp - arrow
Fiskars Family stamp set - love. Stickles, Martha Stewart glass beads , spray adhesive, ATG gun Glue dots.
                Thank You for dropping in on me and have a wonderful day!
                                                                     Hugs, Colleen

 

6 comments:

  1. lovely page, love the flourishes and title, great job! thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, I love the arrow pointing to the birthday number and what a sweet photo :) Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really lovely, thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout that you made, beautiful spring colors. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty page! love your color combo! and that swirl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colors:)Thank you for playing along with Let’s Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete